Sunday, March 05, 2006

Malacca Jack

Jacks goes down to Malacca for the weekend, for Lou Peng's wedding.
We bunked in with Anah for this trip - Thanks Anah!


Having had a relatively tiring week, I had expected to be wasted and tired and moody by Sunday. With a KLIA trip on Friday evening, another KLIA trip on Saturday morning, after which I drove back to Subang then on to getting stuck in Sunway jam (construction, construction) in the ghastly afternoon heat and THEN drive down to Malacca... I was expecting to be tired and was a bit afraid of being bad company.

But the drive to Malacca is awesome. GRIN. Once past Seremban it is a pleasure to drive drive drive. Jack and me had a fun time cruising along on the nice road, taking in the beatiful scenery. I agree with Anah, once past Seremban the scenery turns very pretty. Having promised Car-man I won't take Jack pass 130 km/h, we kept a steady speed and it still was a beatiful beautiful drive.

Haha, plus we discovered Malacca is not that far after all.
Satay celup within reach. Woohoo.

I meantioned I expected a tiring weekend rite? I hadn't expected the place I was sleeping over at. I've been to Anah's house pre-renovation and during renovation, but the post-renovation home is - wahliao. I left the house and Malacca extremely calmed and rejuvenated - take a look at these pics to see why.

Once again, Thank you Anah!







2 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

Wow...kudos to the camerawoman...

sharkgila said...

haha. kudos to the house (and hostess!)