Sunday, April 23, 2006

Service Jack

Jack spends the day at the mechanic while I mope at home nursing an inflamed eyeball writhing with conjuctivitis. (Sucks to be mc-able sick on Saturday AND Sunday)

I want new eyes!! Since these are not readily available on the market, I had to console myself by getting Jack new tyres instead. His back tyres were in pretty bad shape, exhausted on one side each. They were causing quite a racket (anyone riding in the back seat of Jack can tell) so its time to get some new wheels, figuratively. At RM194 per piece, Jack left me quite broke.

Service Bill
Engine Oil RM 85
Oil Filter RM 18
Labour Free (friend friend ma)
Filter and Complete Check RM 12
2 Tyres RM388
2 Tubeless Valves RM 10
Wheel Balancing RM 10
Alignment RM25

Total - a wallet-emptying RM548

No comments: