Thursday, August 04, 2005

Jack Shorts

Some goings-on recently

1) Petrol price up again
Barely two months since it last went up, petrol prices got raised another 10 sens to RM1.62 per litre. Jack becomes more of a liability, but he is still fun to drive.

2) 45 mins from USJ 5 junction to SS15 junction in a Monday 7.30am jam
I was able to actually read a book in the jam, and it wasn't a standstill jam(!). It was crawling so slow you couldn't feel it. I swear I'm never working in KL while staying in Subang.

3) Traveller Jack goes Ampang
Jack takes a drive on the MR2 to Ampang and back, to send my handsome cousin back. Sorry for the scares, cuzzies, but Jack's nice to highway-drive that I sometimes forget to brake decently. =P

2 comments:

SampahMan said...

Haha, so nice to drive until forget to brake? So eager to get to Batu Caves to bless Jack?

Anonymous said...

I don't want to work in KL no matter where I live!