Monday, June 19, 2006

Decision Jack

Mileage: 38806 km

This morning while getting off Jack after parking him I noticed my sunglasses lying limp on the dashboard. I realised it has been ages since I last used them... Jack reaches the office as the sun is just beginning to shine and leaves office when the sun has long retired.

This sad observation just adds another pebble to the decision scale. For the past 2 months I've caught myself frequently grousing about working in KL. Since Jack complaining week to week makes a boring read, and is making me a tediously boring person, I've decided to make a decision about doing something to solve this 'problem'.

Step 1: Decide to do something [DONE]
Step 2: Decide what it is that needs to be done.

I have on hand two possible solution. Either I change address of residence, which is not too easy considering I just bought the house, or I change address of working place, which is not easy because of.. of... I like the work *choke.

Between dismantling my Ikea shelves or dismantling two-and-a-half years of work history, the choice seems obviously obvious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know who to talk to if you need advice (or job openings).

Anah Shariff said...

well my offer is still open...

sharkgila said...

that guy: No I don't. Who art thou? reveal yourself, comrade.

anah: will consider, thanks. malacca does seem nearer that KL.

Anonymous said...

I am certainly not someone with the initials twk.

Weekhang Teoh said...

So this is the one you are talking about..
You'll always know if a post is from me as I always stamp my identity.

Thanks for taking the 3rd solution ;)