Monday, July 10, 2006

Rude Jack

Stat your Monday with ... rudeness & 'nice' people!

One of my top grouses is people who cut queues. Those damn farkers who cut a mile long of cars waiting patiently and selit in at the last minute. at the junction and contributes MORE towards the long wait. For Jack's daily commute this is especially annoying at the Jalan Kinabalu - Jalan Sultan Ismail turnoff.

Today, a very nicely maintained Honda cut in front of Jack right at the junction. This being my pet grouse + it's a bloody Monday and I don't wanna go to work so damn early but I have to cos traffic is a killer + traffic is already a killer with Jack having been on the road for close to an hour + a weekend of being heckled about wedding wedding wedding (xxxx - a lot of unsaid words here that I cannot put up for political reasons), I did the KL road-conduct manners thing - flashed the stupid bugger (sb) and waved a cute little finger.

At which the sb took offence (oh, he was so doing the correct thing all this while) and started staring cock at me through his rearview mirror. He slowed down and started crawling, which is extremely intelligent of him considering he cut queue to save his precious time and now he's spending it wisely by trying to annoy me. Hahaha.

Kereta cantik tapi tak pandai bawa. Kesian. Maybe not sb's fault also, maybe his mak bapak forgot to teach him manners.

Anyway he put up his staring game till I took of my sunglasses and stared back at him, at which sb dropped both his gaze and frown. Maybe he's a God-fearing Melayu man, cannot make eye contact with females. So pious. He unfortunately took the same route as I did (maybe he thought I was tailing him into the inner roads) but went further that me as I turned off to park. Which gives him the advantage of knowing where Jack is lepaking right now.

Let's hope Jack has all his wheels and has not acquired a brilliant new scratch by the time I go back today. Couldn't care less, though. I hope his balls get infested with maggots and his eyebrows catch fire in a hilarious freak accident. Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Kian Yang said...

Happy Monday !

Anah Shariff said...

Infested with maggots which eat up his body right up to his brain...

I really cannot stand these kinda buggers. The best part is that they actually stare back at u like ure the one that did them wrong.

Same thing happend to me yesterday. Old man samore. Real sad, so old but still not yet learn manners. Must be damn bebal.

sharkgila said...

haha. I think maggots kenot raech brain , cos there is not much brain in these buggers.

btw lilian too says this is a month of illness and accidents for roosters. ooh.. poor Jack. I hope he's ok.

Anah Shariff said...

Oh crap....hotshot has had too many things happen to him already...damn it...i can just feel my pocket getting lighter than it already is...

Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

I hope that a lorry will knock him into the river by jalan kuching and he will drown, die and choke while forced to drink the tasty water in that big drain. Get stuck there forever even though dead already and forever burried under the pile of rubbish in the river. Hope his hope his whole family only able to afford a bycicle starting from today. and can't get even $2 dollar a day to buy rice before starving to death

HAHAHAHA

sharkgila said...

haha.. that is a way better effort than mine! i like

Weekhang Teoh said...

I'd avoid that route. I normally go further at the BN "roundabout" and turn in to Jln Raja Laut. There are a few traffic lights to go through but traffic is always controlled and consistent.
Just stay on the middle lane till you get close to the Jln Sultan Ismail junction cause there'll be cars clogging the right lane waiting to turn into KWSP and so on.