Friday, April 22, 2005

Mileage Spree

Looking back at the previous four posts, Jack does seem like a rather sad car. Dented, scratched, dirty and scratched again. Hrm.. I've got comments I don't deserve to drive him. Haha.. well.. we'll make our peace in due time. I still kind of hate Jack since can't really drive him. I mean drive.

Jack spent a weekend just sitting in my porch with his mileage stagnant. Surprising, eh, Jack not driven at all, considering me the big kaki jalan. I got chauffeured around instead so Jack didn't budge. Teehee.

To be nice to Jack I've been building up his mileage throughout this week.
Mon: Subang - Serdang (out to meet darlings Ian & James) - Subang - OKR - Subang
Tue: Subang - Cyberjaya - Equine Park (lunch with Jeeves and Orslon) - Cyberjaya
- Putrajaya (badminton) - Subang
Wed: Subang - Cyberjaya - Dengkil (lunch) - Cyberjaya - Bangsar (watch play) - Subang
Thu: OKR - KL (Berjaya Times Square; Borders!!) - Sunway (snooker) - SS2 (dinner) - Subang

Nice jump in mileage. Bet he feels good to be actually used.
*OKR - old klang road

2 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

"..Bet he feels good to be actually used. "

You user!!! Stop bullying jack!

Anonymous said...

poor jacky-blacky.....show him some lovvvvveeee......grrrrrrr

-k-