Thursday, June 02, 2005

Jack Blows a Tyre

Jack blew a tyre recently, at a Shell station no less.

There was an evil piece of metal rod sticking out of a broken concrete road slab. You know that thick sort used as the spine of concrete blocks. Jack ter-drove over it (hey, it was at night and a dark corner!). Metal rod went in nice and proper and left a nice and proper tear.

Jack's spare tyre got a chance to smell some fresh air. I got a chance to see my car-man in action. Yummy.

It took all of 10 minutes to get the tire changed. I, of course, was a useless spectator, hardly lifting a finger. Having someone reliable on hand to fix it up and take care of things is nice - surprisingly I wasn't pissed at anything (not the rod, not the station, not Jack, not the person driving Jack at that time). Just a mild 'Oh I blew my tyre' reaction.

Amazing. Me, whose get worked up easily just driving around.
Hehe. Yup, everything in my world is rose-tinted at the moment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be checking out your car man's butt, thats why you so happy right.

Anonymous said...

at night and dark corner...hmm.. change your car shock absorber to the hard racing type, so it won't 'shake' so much. Some says can 'improve performance' too.

Ted Mahsun said...

I'm sorry! I must've left metal rod sticking out of a broken concrete road slab at random Shell stations in my sleep again!

I'll try not to do it again! Promise!

sharkgila said...

haha.. you guys are nuts. especially teddy! how many time do i have to tell you don't keep your rods sticking around!!

Anonymous said...

theres something thats just plain wrong with that last comment

Obsius said...

ming! said...
theres something thats just plain wrong with that last comment


ROTFL~!!!!

Cyth said...

ming! said...
theres something thats just plain wrong with that last comment

ROTFL~!!!!

ROFLMAO~