Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Open Up, Jack

This is an embarrassing but true story.

After 4 months of gallivanting around in Jack, I (finally) attempted to open his hood. Needed to check water level before making long trip to Sitiawan.

I took 15 minutes trying to work the mechanism to open the hood. Pull lever in car - 1 second. Find the latch to unhook catch at the hood - 14 minutes 59 second. Very embarrassing considering I've been driving Jack around for 4 months. FOUR months, and I never opened the hood before. I felt like a prize idiot by the time I got it open.

3 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

Congratulations.....pls get down on your knees and pray, thanking god for sending you car-man.....

sharkgila said...

hahahahahhaha. I have to laugh at that.

Anonymous said...

Ish..ish...ish....