Tuesday, February 21, 2006

JACK TURNS ONE!!

Mileage : 28088 km

Jack turns one today. Congrats! All four wheels intact, body slightly dented but still able. Cheers! Here to long life and health (please don't deteriorate into a write-off before I finish paying for you in the next four years). Cheers! Only 8000 km above the standard mileage average of 20k km a year!

Jack's in a bit of a spot though. I've collected his new road tax yesterday but forgot to paste in on.. Oops. Jack will be creeping around silently with his dead road-tax today. Ssssshhh...

6 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK !!!!

May you have many happy travels this year ahead. Hopefully your mother doesnt do anything naughty in you this year!

From
Anah

sharkgila said...

HAHAHA. I could add to that but damn that's me we're talking about so I'll shut up.

Anah Shariff said...

Would you prefer me adding on to that or you adding on to it yourself.

Hahaha i wonder which is the lesser of 2 evils.

Obsius said...

er.. you gals aint making any sense to me *pening*

sharkgila said...

haha. it's ok. that means u don't ahve a corrupted enough mind, obsius.

*only the sick undestand the sick*

Cyth said...

jack is getting "stained" soon enough huh... *evil grin*

Obsius is still as usual..blur and pening all the while.