Sunday, February 05, 2006

Jack's Weekend

Jack has a nice weekend running about.

He's gone scouring Subang area for a decent hall to hold a wedding.

He's gone for a little birthday party for a close friend of car-man. His friend's little boy's birthday, and we chill with car-man's associates of parents towing little kiddies. Did I feel a bit out of place in this crowd of grown-ups? =)

He's gone for our annual CNY lose-our-money gathering at InnSann's place. Nice catching up, bar that cracking whining incident. =) =)

Hehehehe. Come snigger with me if you get the joke.

9 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

Snigger snigger...hiss hiss.... *nudge

sharkgila said...

snigger snigger. huahuahua

sharkgila said...

budak budak, this ins 'uncle kay'. hahaha or you prefer pak cik kay

haha. i still not yet old la. i hope

Anah Shariff said...

What might be freakier than being called uncle and aunty is some small thing calling u mummy or daddy....

I wonder how my parents survived. I would have asked my kid to call me by my name or something...lol

Cyth said...

snigger snigger...sigh...

sharkgila said...

anah - i can't imagine u having kids. snigger the sniggerer in last comment

Anah Shariff said...

hahah i think im too sadistic to have kids...

SampahMan said...

nigger nigger...wait, typo.

sharkgila said...

hahaha. u bleak thrash.
wait, typo.