Sunday, January 29, 2006

Holiday Jack

Mileage : 26439 km

Happy Chinese New Year, Folks.

Jack goes to Sitiawan for the long holidays with Bro as Grandma's get-around. I stayed behind missing him (Jack, not Bro) terribly, but I am adamant I don't want to travel anywhere outside of Klang Valley. The nightmare of inching along KL-Seremban highway at 5km/h ALL THE WAY two cny's ago has left me a lasting phobia.

It's a weird feeling not having Jack around for so many days (he's back on Thursday). Without him I actually feel sort of crippled. Not that I'm totally without wheels, I have Bro's car for use, plus car-man's ride is around (plus driver, no less. teehee). It's just odd not having your own wheels at your instant disposal - takes a bit of your 'grab keys and go' freedom. I feel that tad bit restricted, but well I'll make do.

The city during CNY is one of my favourite scenes. Such measly traffic on any given road! wheeee.... You can actually pick and choose parking spots. wheeee... Zig zag like crazy across three lanes. wheeee.....

No comments: