Sunday, January 15, 2006

Jack Limit

Push yourself to the limit! (Sounds motivation-ish?)


Jack pushes to 150 km/h, his best yet.

This is on Jack's best acquainted road, the Subang - KLIA strech of the Elite highway. This time around its to send off car-man for his 4-day business trip (lucky bugger) to Delhi.




Wasn't me at the wheel though. I usually freak out at around 130 km/h. Amazing how effective images of my father crying over a senseless death is to that leg on the gas pedal. Hrm.. Amazing also such images are non-existent when capable people like car-man pushes the car past the usual speeds. Haha yeah it's my driving I don't trust, not Jack.

Now, let's try for 160!

9 comments:

Cyth said...

I bet it can be pushed up to 180kmh :P
with a bit higher passenger load.

sharkgila said...

hehe must try. and hopefully Jack doesn't come apart at that speed

not sure what's the highest a spectra has been pushed to before.

Cyth said...

Jack aside, I am planning for a cruise along KLIA highway when i'm free and as long as all preparations are done, I wanna try pushing mine to 190-200 as what was claimed by fellow car owners. Wanna join? :P

sharkgila said...

wahaha. thanks but...

(images of father weeping flashing in the background)

Anah Shariff said...

Hahaha give me jack and i go race with WNK...

Eh these korean cars safe ah? Got ABS and Airbag ah?

Lol...so much for the mental picture of weeing fathers....

Anah Shariff said...

Shit !!!

I meant weeping fathers...!!!

sharkgila said...

HAHAHAHAHA
damn now you're given just about everybody mental pictures. HAHA

CodeOfMine said...

You should try a charade (the 198x - 199x daihatsu version) @ 170 +. Driver wasn't even breaking a sweat passing beamers and mercs all the way and I'm stoned out. =P
Talk about being reallll 'mental'. Scared shitless if I wasn't stoned.

Cyth said...

hahahaha....Anah, i'm waiting to get a ride on your hotshot. 200kmh no prob rite?

CNY season, drive safe ya'all. Saman rm300 can buy me another pair of 1GB DDR400 ram :P