Monday, January 02, 2006

Jack-in-law(s)

Mileage: 24140 km

Jack spends the new year in Ipoh, carting Bro and his other half home to meet his potential in-laws. Tee hee. I, meanwhile, spent the turn of new year like I always do; indoors, away from the crowd and noise, catching the coundown and fireworks on tv for the few crucial minutes then back to my favourite past-time - sleep.

Jack spends some days in Ipoh with Bro's potential in-laws (tee hee. I can't help repeating) while car-man and me takes a day trip to Sitiawan on New Year's Day to visit my (not potential anymore) in-laws. Pleasant weekend all around.

2 comments:

SampahMan said...

next time you're in ipoh, well, erm, nevermind. watever food i was gonna recommend is white....glorious white...

white chicken
white soya beans
white tauge
white tau foo fah
white hor hee

even the chicks are white!

sharkgila said...

white... euuw..
*gag*