Thursday, March 31, 2005

Jack Distracted...

Mileage: 3078 km

Sorry about the lack of blog-activity for the past week. Jack's been busy.

Putting him to real good use. Jack's gaining mileage nicely. Weekend has been particularly busy:
Saturday - Subang > Cyber > Subang > South City > Subang
Sunday - Subang > Cheras > Sri Petaling > Kota Kemuning > Subang


Jack met a nice AD Resort on Sunday. They've been meeting up regularly after that. Very regularly. Hmm... yes, I think that very much explains the lack of blog activity.

7 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

No shit...lol

alright be sure to inform me of the date, time and venue.

*wink wink*

bells...bells...bells

Obsius said...

*nod nod*

sharkgila said...

hahaha... that's a bit too fast!!!

in answer to those who've been asking - no need try go figure out who owns an AD Resort. you guys don't know him. neither did I, actually, before last weekend.

Obsius said...

u neva know :P the world IS a small place. You can't imagine how the links connect back in a circle.

just last weekend, my childhood friend told me he has another close fren he met during college days, now working in MY office :O Who would have thought my Klang kaki ada connection dalaman in my office besides myself :P

makes u wonder...

Anonymous said...

my ride shall only marry me! >:)

Obsius said...

huh!? parlez vous anglais?

sharkgila said...

kepoh kay.. haha
anyways you already know the details now.