Friday, March 11, 2005

Little luxuries

Little luxuries Jack is spoiling me with

1) power window. on all four
2) power steering
3) aircond that's actually cold
4) reverse sensor
5) side mirrors adjustable from inside

Yup, Baby kancil had none of these. You might notice jack being auto-driven did not make it in the list of luxuries. That is one point Baby wins flat. At least Baby let me drive her. Jack insist on driving himself, I just help him steer.

Maybe I'm a control freak. But I still can't get over NOT being able to control when Jack changes gear. I want to drive, dammit! Hand over control already!

2 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

Mental Image! *explodes*

Anonymous said...

baby kancil was small, cute, petit, cuddly, sweet, simple, nice, pretty, however knowing its Malaysian made, it negates all the good effects or what ever wonderful traits and makes the car #%^#$%^#$%^#$%^ if you get my drift *wink