Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Run, Jack, Run

The return journey from Seremban an entirely diffrent story all-together. The sun was bright and my eyesight was great. The road was clear and...

Let Jack run a bit. At first he was going at a steady 120km/h. Whoa... the feeling was amazing. I was falling more in love with Jack with each kilometre.

It was F1 day and there were lots of nice big cars roaring in the highway. Good-boy Jack stayed in the middle lane - 120km/h is not much compared to these sleeker machines. Once past the Sepang exit the road was considerably clearer and Jack could really run.

Jack ran. He went up to 135km/h. Sweet love! You bet I love Jack very much now.
When I've got more guts later I'll let him run more.


3 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

take him to 200kph and then we can go racing. The finish line will be confirmed as we go along, depending on the situation and circumstances.

Possible options :
a. end of the road
b. heaven
c. hell

sharkgila said...

haha Jack is no match to Hot Shot la.

I'd take option c. since we both are gonna end up there anyway.

Anah Shariff said...

now that i got to agree with. The option part, not the match.